Our licensed service technicians will respond quickly and will provide you with a repair estimate before beginning work on your unit. If the diagnosis is a major system failure they will offer cost effective options on new, energy efficient replacement equipment.
Our company is a residential HVAC contractor, offering full gas furnace services, from heating furnaces and duct installations, to repair, service and maintenance. We serve Southern Maryland communities with fast and reliable heat equipment installations to meet the winter needs of your family and home. As a well-established heating contractor, we install, upgrade, repair and maintain a large diversity of heating units from leading manufacturers such as Trane, York, Rheem, Goodman and Luxaire. Our gas and oil furnaces perform at high-efficiency levels, year after year and deliver superior comfort. Many gas furnaces we install today operate at over 95% efficiency, which means that 95% of the fuel you pay for is actually converted into heat for your home. We recommend to our customers to consider replacing older heating units with new energy efficient equipment. Work with an experienced Heating Contractor you can Trust. Contact us today (301) 861-6237 to discuss your needs, and to schedule your preventative maintenance, service repair, or free estimate.
Seasonal Service Tune-Up
Lower energy bills, increased comfort, longer equipment life, lower labor rates, and peace of mind! That is what our preventive maintenance provides for you. We are thorough and dependable. As part of our scheduled service visits, we meticulously check every appliance covered by the agreement, using our comprehensive HVAC systems checklist as our guide. Among other things, we’ll test for and repair leaks, drain lines, check fluid and lubricant levels, test for carbon monoxide, lubricate motors and bearings, check relays and contractors, remove worn hoses and belts and install new ones, tighten loose parts, and clean dirty areas. We’ll assess potential problem areas and make recommendations on how to address them. Why wait until your furnace or air conditioner breaks down to call for service? Most problems can be identified and fixed before they require costly overtime repairs or ruin vital system components. Equipment even benefits from our Preventative Maintenance because lubrications, cleaning and adjustments are necessary to keep your system operating at its designed level of efficiency, prolong its life, and reduce your energy bills.
- Talk with the customer
- Visually inspect furnace
- Remove and clean burners, if possible Vacuum out burner compartment and heat exchanger
- Adjust burners for maximum efficiency
- Visually inspect heat exchanger for safe operation
- Clean flame sensor or inspect thermocouple
- Clean and vacuum motor and blower compartment
- Check blower motors and lube as needed
- Check and adjust thermostat
- Check operation of all safety controls
- Test and tighten all wiring and connections
- Monitor for Combustion Leaks
- Check flue for proper draft
- Cycle unit through one complete heat cycle
- Conduct carbon monoxide testings.
- Check operation and amperage draw on units with electric heat packages
- Startup and check humidifier